Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) plays an import roll in operations at Wagner Group Services, as such, we are assisted by an external OH&S advisor who assists in designing and implementing our OH&S policies, and ensuring we comply with all statutory requirements.
Our systems includes-
- Regular tool box meetings
- Ongoing training and re training
- Completion of site specific risk assessments and safe work method statements.
- Completion of permits where
Our staff are fully trained in all aspects of OH&S and complete site specific risk assessments prior to the commencement of all works, and carry fully equipped Personal Protective equipment, insuring any works can be carried out safely.
All employees under go;
- Green card training
- Applied 1st aid training
- Site specific inductions
- Ongoing training
- Safe working at heights training
- Manual handling training
Specific staff are trained in
- Confined space entry, and we only and maintain all required confined space entry equipment.
“Our safety and your liability are foremost in our minds when completing works”